Volunteer your time and talent, individually or as a group, to help feed neighbors in need. Be a Hunger Hero today!
- Monday 9-11:30: box packing
- Tuesday: 8:30-11:30: Outdoor distribution
- Thursday: 9-11:30: warehouse preparation
- Every first Saturday: 10-1pm: Mobile Food Pantry
- Every third Friday: 8:45-12pm: Mobile Food Pantry
- Delivery Driver: Tuesday and Friday, Contact directly for more detail, do not sign up without talking to staff
- Franz Bakery Rescue: Contact for more detail, do not sign up without talking to staff
- Grocery Rescue: Contact for more detail, do not sign up without talking to staff
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering for Foothills Food Bank! Your work is so important to ensure that families get fed and we keep running. Please reach out with any questions you may have.
With much appreciation,
Foothills Food Bank Staff
Where do I park?
-You can park right outside the building in the parking spots.
Where do I go?
-Enter through the single door at the front of the building and sign in on the sign in sheet. On Monday and Thursdays, take a seat in the volunteer room and wait until huddle up begins!
Where can I put my personal belongings?
We have lockers in the volunteer room. You are responsible for keeping up with your key.
Where can I eat?
– You may eat any snacks or lunches in the volunteer room
Can I get proof of my volunteer time?
– Have your proof of participation sheet from your school/job etc. filled out.
– Drop off to a staff member
– You may request an official embossed FFB Hours Letter* from our Welcome Desk after your shift.
– For hours verification questions or requests, please contact FoothillsFoodBankContact@gmail.com